+How to Pray the Rosary+
- The Annunciation (Luke 1:26-38)
- The Visitation of Mary (Luke 1:39-56)
- The Nativity of Jesus (Luke 2:1-20, Matthew 2:1-16)
- The Presentation of Jesus (Luke 2:22-40)
- Finding of Jesus in the Temple (Luke 2:41-52)
- The Agony in the Garden (Matt. 26:36-46, Mark 14:35-40, Luke 22:43-44, John 18:1)
- The Scourging at the Pillar (Mark 15:15, Isaiah 53:2-5)
- Jesus is Crowned with Thorns (Matthew 27:28-30, Mark 15:16, John 19:4-5)
- Jesus Carries the Cross (John 19:17, Mark 15:20-21, Luke 23:26-32)
- The Crucifixion (Matthew 27:33-51, Mark 15:28-35, Luke 23:32-46, John 19:19-30)
- The Resurrection of Jesus (Matt. 27:60-28:9, Mark 15:47-16:11, Luke 23:54-34:9, John 19:40-20:18)
- The Ascension of Jesus (Mark 16:14-20, Luke 24:44-51, Acts 1:4-11)
- The Descent of the Holy Spirit- Pentecost (Acts 1:12-14, Acts 2:1-8)
- The Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary (Revelations 12:1, Canticle of Canticles 2:10-13, 8:5, Luke 1:46-50)
- The Coronation of Mary (Judith 15:9-10, Revelations 12:1, Psalm 44:14-16)
- Jesus’ Baptism in the Jordan (Matthew 3:1-17)
- Jesus’ First Miracle- the Wedding at Cana (John 2:1-11)
- Jesus’ Proclamation of the Kingdom (Matthew 10:7-8 & other passages)
- The Transfiguration of Jesus (Luke 9:29, 35, Matthew 17:1-9)
- The Institution of the Eucharist (Luke 22:19-20, Matthew 26:19-30)
-Of Lent: Sorrowful
–Of Advent/Christmas: Joyful
-All Others: Glorious
- Sign of the Cross: In the name of the Father(touch forehead), Son (touch chest) & the Holy (touch left shoulder) Spirit (touch right shoulder). As it was in the beginning is now & ever shall be. World without end. Amen.
- The Apostle’s Creed: I believe in one God, the Father almighty, Creator of heaven and earth, and in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried; he descended into hell; on the third day he rose again from the dead; he ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty; from there he will come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins,the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting.
- Our Father: Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day, our Daily Bread & forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us & lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.
- Hail Mary: Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women & blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now & at the hour of our death.
- Fatima Prayer: O my Jesus. forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell. Lead all souls to Heaven, especially those in most need of thy mercy.
- Hail Holy Queen: Hail Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, hail our life, our sweetness & our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning & weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us & after this, our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb: Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary. Pray for us O Holy Mother of God, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
Prayer After Rosary: O God, whose only begotten Son, by his life, death & resurrection has purchased for us the rewards of eternal life, grant we beseech thee that by meditating upon these mysteries of the most holy rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary we may imitate what they contain & obtain what they promise through the same Christ our Lord. Amen.